hello i'm oliver.
genderfluid, white-passing akimel o'odham ndn from socal. queer in all forms, little femme boy. anarchist, art student.
currently going by they/them/theirs but my pronouns change often so please ask me!
Everybody else in this fuckin’ town is fallin’ in love and gettin’ engaged and havin’ babies
This scene was so fucking overdue especially with how they’ve been treating Lafayette these past few seasons.
looking around Tumblr (and the internet in general) i noticed a distinct lack of QPOC-related pride graphics… and anyone who follows my blog has probably noticed that i love graphics! so, as usual, i decided to make some of my own for people to use. they are extremely minimalistic, as is my style, but i hope they can be of use to people.
please feel free to use these as you see fit. if i missed something or there’s something specific that you’d like a graphic like this for, feel free to send me an ask.
- clarification of the acronyms is included because while the meanings are obvious to some of us, there are still many people who are unfamiliar with them. let’s change that!
- i decided not to focus on sexual/romantic orientations with APOC being the exception. why APOC? because not all asexual people self-identify as queer or as part of the LGBTQIA+ community, so none of the other graphics apply to them. however, i still feel that POC visibility and pride in the asexual community is extremely important.
- i debated with myself over whether to use singular (person/woman/man) or plural (people/women/men) as the acronyms encompass both, but in the end i decided to go with singular as i envision people uses these graphics to show their own personal pride more than group pride?
- the colors used for the non-binary pride graphic are from the non-binary flag proposed by thejasmineelf. these colors are by no means official or widely agreed upon at present.
- i considered using "enby" instead of “non-binary person”, but i’m still not entirely sold on that term and i know that some people passionately hate it.
YOU DEMANDED IT! Check out the full-length official trailer for Dear White People before it hits theaters this weekend.
folks you are consuming recycled memes
100% sustainable meming. Green Memes
idek why i bother feeling jealous over my exes wanting to move on, or getting excited over someone flirting with them while i’m totally into someone right now.
Every anime show evergod DAMN IT
"I was on the cover of Time magazine in June, and that same month, four trans women of color were murdered in the United States. So just because I got an Emmy nomination doesn’t mean the lives of trans people aren’t in peril every day.” - Laverne Cox